How to get Proof of Canadian Citizenship
17 Mar 2023如何获得加拿大公民身份证明 How to get Proof of Canadian Citizenship
由 Themba Phongolo 创作。 by Themba Phongolo.
× ×
!用户 !user
作者: Author:
腾巴蓬戈洛 Themba Phongolo
英语和社会学学士学位 Bachelor’s Degree in English and sociology
在两个月的大部分时间里,Themba 一直在为 CanadianVisa.org / MDC Canada 撰写博客文章。写关于移民的文章让他兴奋,因为它带来了希望,人们可以移民并为自己赢得更好的生活。 Themba has been writing blog articles for CanadianVisa.org / MDC Canada for the better part of two months. Writing about immigration excites him due to the promise it presents, that people can immigrate and earn a better life for themselves.
更新时间:2023 年 3 月 17 日 Updated: March 17th, 2023
!如何获得加拿大公民身份证明 !How to get Proof of Canadian Citizenship
获得永久居留身份通常是大多数加拿大移民停止晋升加拿大国籍的地方。尽管永久居留身份持有人有权享受与加拿大公民相同的政府税收资助福利,但他们无权享受大量政治和经济权利。 The obtainment of permanent residency status is usually where most immigrants to Canada halt their advance up the Canadian nationality ranks. Though permanent residency status holders are entitled to the same government tax-funded benefits that Canadian citizens are entitled to, there is a significant amount of political and economic rights that they’re not entitled to.
在这些政府福利排除之后,决定申请加拿大公民身份的加拿大永久居留权持有人的数量显着增加。 In the wake of these governmental benefit exclusions, there has been a significant rise in the number of Canadian permanent residency holders who have decided to take the decision to apply for Canadian Citizenship.
从今天开始! Get Your Start Today!
加拿大公民身份 Canadian Citizenship
!加拿大签证 !CanadianVisa
加拿大公民身份授予其接受者世界上最有价值的法律地位之一。如果您成为加拿大公民,您有权获得许多合法权利和特权,包括: Canadian citizenship grants its recipients one of the most valuable legal statuses in the world. If you become a Canadian citizen, there are a host of lawful rights and privileges that you are entitled to receive that includes:
- 在市、省和联邦/全国选举中投票的政治权利 - The political right to vote in municipal, provincial and federal/national elections
- 在市、省和联邦/全国选举中竞选政治职位的政治权利 - The political right to run for political office in municipal, provincial and federal/national elections
- 授予加拿大护照,这是世界上最有价值的护照之一,具有许多免签证要求的好处 - The grant of a Canadian passport, which ranks as one of the most valued passports in the world with many visa-free requirement benefits
第 1 步:成为加拿大永久居留权持有人 Step 1: Become a Canadian Permanent Residency Holder
成为永久居民意味着您有权无限期地在加拿大生活、工作和学习。您被视为加拿大人口的一员,并享有加拿大人民的所有权利和责任。 Becoming a permanent resident means you have the right to live, work and study in Canada indefinitely. You are treated as a member of the Canadian population and are afforded all of the rights and responsibilities of the Canadian people.
在加拿大获得永久居留身份的最常见方法包括快速入境、省提名计划和家庭赞助。 The most common methods of obtaining permanent residency status in Canada include Express Entry, Provincial Nominee programs and Family Sponsorship.
快速通道 Express Entry
根据加拿大移民、难民和公民部 (IRCC) 网站,加拿大移民通过快速通道系统发出了 46,538 份申请永久居留权 (ITA) 的邀请。这使得快速通道成为加拿大最大的移民驱动力之一,因为 2023 年欢迎的移民总目标约为 485,000 名新移民。 According to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website the Canadian immigrant issued 46,538 Invitations to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency via the Express Entry system. This makes Express Entry one of the biggest immigration drivers in Canada, as the total goal of immigrants welcomed for 2023 is approximately 485,000 newcomers.
省提名计划 Provincial Nominee Program
获得加拿大永久居留权的最佳途径之一是通过省提名计划 (PNP)。 PNP 专为具有技能、教育和工作经验的外国技术工人设计,可以为一个省的经济做出贡献,并希望永久居住在加拿大。 Among the best ways to get permanent residency in Canada is through the Provincial Nominee Program(PNP). PNPs are designed for skilled foreign workers with the skills, education, and work experience to contribute to a province’s economy and who want to live in Canada permanently.
地方省份与政府达成协议,允许各省份提名熟练的外国工人成为永久居民。根据您的技能和特定省份的需求,您可以申请这 11 个省份和地区。 An agreement was made between the local provinces and the government that enables the provinces to nominate skilled foreign workers to become permanent residents. On the basis of your skills and the needs of a particular province, you can apply to these 11 provinces and territories.
与专家交谈 Talk to an Expert
第 2 步:申请、编写并通过加拿大公民考试 Step 2: Apply, Write and Pass the Canadian Citizenship Test
!申请、写作并参加 CC 测试 !Apply, write and take CC test
获得公民身份证明的下一步是申请加拿大公民身份。首先,您需要确保您有资格申请。 The next step in acquiring proof of citizenship is to apply for Canadian citizenship. First you need to make sure that you are eligible to apply.
要成为加拿大公民,大多数申请人必须, To become a Canadian citizen, most applicants must,
- 成为永久居民 - Be a permanent resident
- 在过去 5 年(1,095 天)中至少有 3 年在加拿大居住 - Have lived in Canada for at least 3 out of the last 5 years (1,095 days)
- 已报税 - Have filed their taxes
- 通过公民考试 - Pass a citizenship test
- 证明他们的英语或法语语言能力 - Prove their language skills in English or French
我们想确保您注意到其他要求可能适用。 We would like to make sure that you take note that Other requirements may apply.
一旦您确认您有资格申请加拿大公民身份,您就可以提交申请并参加加拿大公民身份考试。 Once you have affirmed your eligibility to apply for Canadian citizenship, you may then submit your application and take the Canadian citizenship test.
参加考试 Taking the Test
加拿大入籍考试主要包括: The Canadian Citizenship test is primarily composed of:
- 英语或法语 - In English or French
- 30 分钟长 - 30 minutes long
- 20 个问题 - 20 questions
- 多项选择题和判断题 - Multiple-choice and True or False questions
15 个正确答案是您需要获得的答案数量才能通过考试。您的测试通常是书面的,但也可能是口头的。公民身份官员可以在考试当天决定您将进行口试而不是笔试。测试的类型基于许多因素。 15 correct answers is the amount of answers you need to get in order to pass the test. Your test is usually written but may be oral. A citizenship official can decide on test day that you will have an oral test instead of a written one. The type of test is based on a number of things.
如果您的英语或法语阅读和写作有困难,您将进行口语测试。口头测试由公民身份官员在听证会上进行。听证会将在原定考试日期举行。在大多数情况下,它会在原定考试日期后的 4 到 8 周内进行。稍后将向您发送包含日期、时间和地点的通知。 If you have trouble reading and writing in English or French, you’ll have an oral test. An oral test is given by a citizenship official at a hearing. The hearing will take place on the original test date. In most cases, it will take place 4 to 8 weeks after the original test date. A notice with the date, time and location will be sent to you later.
考试后 After Taking the Test
考试结束后,您将与公民身份官员会面进行面谈。在面谈期间,公民身份官员将: After the test, you’ll meet with a citizenship official for an interview. During the interview, the citizenship official will:
- 给你你的测试结果,如果你有的话 - Give you the results of your test, if you had one
- 如果您的年龄在 18 至 54 岁之间,请检查您的语言能力 - Check your language skills, if you’re between 18 and 54 years of age
- 验证您的申请和原始文件 - Verify your application and original documents
- 询问我们可能对您的申请提出的任何问题 - Ask any questions we may have about your application
- 确保您满足公民身份的所有要求 - Make sure you meet all the requirements for citizenship
如果您通过并满足公民身份的其他要求,我们可以: If you pass and meet the other requirements for citizenship, we may:
- 在我们给您测试结果的同时给您一个仪式日期或 - Give you a ceremony date at the same time we give you the test results or
- 通过电子邮件或信件告知您仪式的日期和时间 - Email or send you a letter with the date and time of your ceremony
找到你的途径 Find Your Pathway
第 3 步:获取所需的公民身份证明 Step 3: Obtain the Required Citizenship Certificates
您现在可以选择接收电子证书(e-certificate)或纸质证书。 You can now choose to receive an electronic certificate (e-certificate) or a paper certificate.
选择您想要的证书类型: Choose the certificate type you want in your:
- 在线账户(如果您可以在线申请)或 - Online account (if you can apply online) or
- 申请表(如果是纸质申请)并确保在表格中提供电子邮件地址。 - Application form (if applying on paper) and make sure you provide an email address in the form.
公民证书是证明您的加拿大公民身份的文件。 A citizenship certificate is a document that proves your Canadian citizenship.
- 您可以使用它来获得各种服务和福利,例如养老金或申请护照。 - You can use it to access various services and benefits, such as a pension, or apply for a passport.
- 该证书不是旅行证件。如果您要出国旅行,则必须持有有效的护照或旅行证件。 - The certificate is not a travel document. If you’re traveling abroad, you must have a valid passport or travel document.
IRCC 不再发行公民卡 - 存档或随附的纪念证书。如果您申请更新或更换您的公民卡,我们将向您发送公民证书。 The IRCC no longer issues citizenship cards – archived or the commemorative certificates that came with them. If you apply to update or replace your citizenship card, we will send you a citizenship certificate.
纸质证书 Paper Certificates
纸质证书是 8½ x 11 英寸的文件,其中包含 A paper certificate is an 8½ x 11-inch document that has
- 证书编号(以“K”开头) - The certificate number (starts with “K”)
- 您的姓氏和名字 - Your family name and given name(s)
- 您的出生日期 - Your date of birth
- 您的性别(男性、女性或其他性别) - Your gender (male, female or another gender)
- 公民身份的生效日期 - The effective date of citizenship
电子证书(e-certificates) Electronic Certificates (e-certificates)
从 2023 年 1 月 4 日开始,您可以选择接收电子证书或纸质证书。 Beginning on January 4, 2023, you can choose to receive an e-certificate or a paper certificate if you.
- 申请成为加拿大公民(授予加拿大公民身份) - Apply to Become a Canadian Citizen (grant of Canadian citizenship)
- 申请公民证(proof of citizenship) - Apply for a citizenship certificate (proof of citizenship)
- 申请恢复您的加拿大公民身份(放弃后) - Apply to resume your Canadian citizenship (after giving it up)
- 是加拿大武装部队 (CAF) 的成员并申请恢复您的加拿大公民身份(放弃后) - Are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and apply to resume your Canadian citizenship (after giving it up)
新的电子证书是当前纸质公民证书的电子版本。这是加拿大公民身份的有效证明。 New e-certificates are an electronic version of the current paper citizenship certificate. It’s a valid proof of Canadian citizenship that has.
- 证书编号(以“X”开头) - A certificate number (starts with “X”)
- 您的唯一客户标识符 (UCI) - Your unique client identifier (UCI)
- 您的姓氏和名字 - Your family name and given name(s)
- 您的出生日期 - Your date of birth
- 您的性别(男性、女性或其他性别) - Your gender (male, female or another gender)
- 公民身份的生效日期 - The effective date of citizenship
如果你有电子证书,你可以 If you have an e-certificate, you can
- 始终在线访问 - Always access it online
- 下载并保存到任何数字设备,如手机、笔记本电脑、台式机或平板电脑 - Download and save it to any digital devices, such as a mobile phone, laptop, desktop, or tablet
- 打印出来 - Print it
- 像使用纸质证书一样使用它来获得服务和福利,例如,在申请养老金或加拿大护照时 - Use it as you would use a paper certificate to access services and benefits, for example, when applying for a pension or Canadian passport
开启您的加拿大之旅 Start Your Canadian Journey
第 4 步:获取公民卡 Step 4: Acquire the Citizenship Cards
自 2012 年 2 月起不再发行公民卡和纪念证书。 Citizenship cards and the commemorative certificates are no longer issued as of February 2012.
- 这些卡作为加拿大公民身份的证明仍然有效。 - The cards are still valid as proof of Canadian citizenship.
- 您的公民卡上的日期不是您成为加拿大公民的日期(这是我们出示该卡的日期)。 - The date on your citizenship card is not the date you became a Canadian citizen (it’s the date we produced the card).
- 要更新或更换您的公民卡,请申请公民证书。 - To update or replace your citizenship card, apply for a citizenship certificate.
第 5 步:收集可作为有效公民身份证明的其他文件 Step 5: Gather Other Documents That can Serve as Valid Proof of Citizenship
您还可以使用其他文件来证明您拥有加拿大公民身份。 There are other documents that you can use to serve as proof of your possession of Canadian Citizenship.
- 来自加拿大省或地区的出生证明(有例外) - Birth certificates from a Canadian province or territory (there are exceptions)
- 1947 年 1 月 1 日之前签发的入籍证书 - Naturalization certificates issued before January 1, 1947
- 1947年1月1日至1977年2月14日期间签发的国外出生证明登记 - Registration of birth abroad certificates issued between January 1, 1947 and February 14, 1977
- 1947 年 1 月 1 日至 1977 年 2 月 14 日期间签发的保留证明 - Certificates of retention issued between January 1, 1947 and February 14, 1977
移居加拿大 Make Your Move to Canada
第 6 步:不被接受为公民身份证明的文件 Step 6: Documents That Will not be Accepted as Proof of Citizenship
您不能使用以下文件来证明您的加拿大公民身份: You can’t use the following documents to prove your Canadian citizenship:
- 公民记录信 - Citizenship record letters
- 纪念证书 - Commemorative certificates
- 一些出生证明 - Some birth certificates
公民记录信件 Citizenship Record Letters
如果您申请查询公民身份记录,您收到的记录信不是加拿大公民身份的有效证明。 If you apply for a search of citizenship records, the record letter you receive is not a valid proof of Canadian citizenship.
###纪念证书 Commemorative Certificates
您的公民卡附带的纪念证书不是加拿大公民身份的有效证明(即使它有您成为加拿大公民的日期)。 The commemorative certificate that came with your citizenship card is not a valid proof of Canadian citizenship (even though it has the date you became a Canadian citizen).
一些出生证明 Some Birth Certificates
如果您的出生时间为: Your Canadian birth certificate doesn’t prove your citizenship if when you were born:
- 你的父母都不是加拿大公民或加拿大永久居民,并且 - None of your parents were a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada and
- 至少有一位父母为外国政府/国际组织工作 - At least 1 of your parents worked for a foreign government/international organization
我们也不接受 DND 419 出生证明作为公民身份证明。 We also don’t accept DND 419 birth certificates as proof of citizenship.
如果您不能使用出生证明作为公民身份证明,请申请加拿大公民身份证明。 If you can’t use your birth certificate as proof of citizenship, apply for a Canadian citizenship certificate.
为什么要获得加拿大公民身份 Why get Canadian Citizenship
成为加拿大公民将带您进入世界上最受尊敬和尊敬的民族社区。如前所述,成为加拿大永久居民是一项了不起的成就,可以为您在加拿大社会提供很多机会和福利。 Becoming a Canadian citizen brings you into a national community of people that is among the most admired and revered in the world. As aforementioned, becoming a Canadian permanent resident is a fine achievement that affords you a lot of opportunities and benefits within Canadian society.
然而,作为加拿大永久居民和公民之间仍然存在政治和经济上的区别。如果您想完全融入加拿大社会,那么成为加拿大公民是必经之路。 However, there are still political and economic lines of distinction between being a Canadian permanent resident and citizen. If you want to fully integrate yourself fully into Canadian society then becoming a Canadian citizen is the way to go.
除了住房、就业、教育和医疗保健福利外,您还将获得在加拿大所有政府选举领域竞选和投票的政治职位的权利。 Besides housing, employment, education and healthcare benefits, you will also be afforded the right to run for and vote for political office in all spheres of governmental elections in Canada.
准备好开始您的旅程了吗? ReadytoStartYourJourney?
我们如何帮助您获得加拿大公民身份证明 How we can Help you get Proof of Canadian Citizenship
!我们如何帮助您移居加拿大 !How we can help you move to Canada
证明您的加拿大公民身份的过程可能非常费力和耗时,尤其是当您是唯一一个卷入收集所有必要文件的人时。 The process of proving your Canadian citizenship can be very laborious and time consuming, especially when you’re the only person embroiled in the process of gathering all the required documentation needed to do so.
为了减轻您独自完成此过程的焦虑,我们建议您咨询受监管的加拿大移民顾问 (RCIC)。 RCIC 是经过美国移民与公民顾问学院 (CICC) 认证的移民专家,可以对您进行全面评估,从而找到适合您的项目。 To relieve you of the anxiety of going through this process alone, we recommend that you speak to a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). RCICs are immigration experts certified by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) and can fully evaluate you to find the program for you.
他们还可以填写您的申请表,设置您的在线资料,帮助您收集和验证所需的文件,代表您与某些政府机构打交道,并为您提供成功申请所需的指导和支持。 They can also fill out your application forms, set up your online profiles, help you gather and verify your required documentation, represent you with certain government authorities and provide you with the guidance and support you need for a successful application.
在加拿大开始 Get Your Start in Canada
常见问题 FAQs
证明您的加拿大公民身份所需的最重要文件是什么? What is the Most Important Required Document Needed to Prove Your Canadian Citizenship?
公民证书是证明您的加拿大公民身份所需的最重要文件。 A citizenship certificate is the most important document needed to prove your Canadian Citizenship.
无需先成为永久居民就可以获得加拿大公民身份吗? Can you get Canadian Citizenship Without Having to Become a Permanent Resident First?
永久居留身份是获得加拿大公民身份的一个进步阶段。这是确保您有合法资格申请和参加加拿大公民身份考试的重要组成部分。 Permanent residency status is a stage of progression towards obtaining your Canadian citizenship. It is an essential part of making sure that you are legally eligible to apply for and take the Canadian citizenship test.
参加加拿大入籍考试需要带什么? What do you Need to Bring to Your Canadian Citizenship Test?
当您来参加考试时,请携带: When you come for your test, bring:
- 要求您参加考试的通知(“出庭通知”) - The notice asking you to take the test (“Notice to Appear”)
- 您的永久居民 (PR) 卡(如果您有) - Your permanent resident (PR) card (if you had one)
- 2 份个人身份证明 (ID) - 2 pieces of personal identification (ID)
- 您在申请表上列出的所有护照和旅行证件,无论是有效的还是过期的 - All your passports and travel documents, current and expired, that you listed on the application form
- 证明您的英语或法语语言技能的证书、文凭、学位或成绩单(如果您在签署申请时年龄在 18 至 54 岁之间) - A certificate, diploma, degree or transcript that proves your English or French language skills (if you were 18 to 54 years of age when you signed your application)
- 我们可能会在您的“出庭通知”信中要求的其他文件 - Other documents we may ask for in your “Notice to Appear” letter
FCGvisa translated, © canadianvisa All Rights Reserved.